12851 Foster Street, Overland Park, KS
- 34,813 SF two story Class “A” commercial office building
- Commercial Class “A” office space that includes: private offices, open work spaces, conference, training and multi-purpose rooms, employee fitness center and operational data center
- Critical power and cooling including on-site power generation and fuel storage.
7920 and 7930 NW 110th Street, Kansas City, MO
- Two 131, 651 SF two story office buildings with average floor plates of 65,000 SF.
- Commercial Class “A” office space that includes: call center configured work space, private offices, training, conference and multi-purpose rooms, fully equipped commercial kitchen and cafeteria and fitness center
- One story 24,274 SF fully furnished day care center
- Lease opportunities exist including fully furnished “plug and play” call center
- Critical electrical and mechanical infrastructure including four 750 kW diesel generators and four 750 kW paralleled uninterruptable power systems including battery backup
NW 110th ST, Kansas City, MO
- Single story, 25,000 SF, single tenant building
- Includes some private offices, currently a fully furnished turn key daycare center
- Adequate parking
- Separate entrance
255 N. Commerce Loop, Tucson, AZ
- 72,000 SF single story, single tenant building
- $23.5M construction cost; build-to-suit for US Department of Interior
- Owner/Developer, Chad Williams, received the Shoulder to Shoulder Award from the Department of the Interior (National Parks Service) for “exemplary dedication to the support and preservation of archeology”.
- Specially configured Class “A” office space for single tenant that is utilized for archeological curatorial collections including critical power and cooling that meets Level III blast specifications and NARA 1571 and 36 CFR.79 facility standards.
275 N. Commerce Loop,
- 84,000 SF three story, single tenant building
- $42.2M construction cost; build-to-suit for Government Services Administration tenant
- LEED Platinum certified building
- Specially configured Class “A” office space for single government tenant that includes critical power and cooling including power generation and on-site fuel storage, secure compartmented information facility space, secure parking structure and annex.
9100 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, CA
- 312,403 SF three story, single tenant building
- Project value with improvements $73M
- Commercial Class “A” office space that includes: private offices, open work areas, break rooms, training, conference and multi-purpose rooms, raised floor space (data center) and user collaboration space
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen and cafeteria currently used by tenant
- ~35 acres of undeveloped land suitable for single or multi-tenant development with corner lot fronting Blue Oaks Blvd and New Meadows Drive.